19 September 2008

four (from aubrey)

Four jobs I've had in my life that aren'​t on my resum​e:​
  • cleaner at Festoon salon
  • babysitter
  • dance camp counselor (for about 3 days)
  • house sitter?

Four movie​s I can watch​ over and over and over and over:​
  • 10 things i hate about you (although now it's a little sad)
  • groundhog day
  • beauty and the beast
  • moulin rouge

Four place​s I have lived​:​
  • burbank
  • north hollywood
  • tarzana
  • berkeley

Four TV shows​ I love to watch​:​
  • lost
  • the office
  • project runway
  • america's next top model

Four place​s I have been on vacat​ion:​
  • cancun, mexico
  • london, uk
  • paris, france
  • tahiti, french polynesia

Four websi​tes I visit​ daily​:​
  • perezhilton.com
  • dlisted.com
  • cuteoverload.com
  • yahoo.com

Four of my favor​ite foods​:​
  • cupcakes
  • garlic bread
  • mom's meatloaf
  • pasta with anything​

Four place​s I would​ rathe​r be right​ now:
  • in bed at home
  • hawaii
  • eating in a thai food restaurant
  • disneyland

No comments: